75 Gallon - 76,000 BTU High Input Atmospheric Vent Energy Saver Residential Water Heater (Nat Gas)
75 Gallon - 76,000 BTU High Input Atmospheric Vent Energy Saver Residential Water Heater (Nat Gas) by Bradford White at Greenwash Action. MPN: Cab-RG275H6N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features:Bradford White ICON System - Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off
- Bradford White ICON System - Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy tooperate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance - Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials.
- Advanced Temperature Control System - Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
- Intelligent Diagnostics - An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication - Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell - High strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet 2 Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank and increases first hour delivery of hot water.
- Vitraglas Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with a exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600F.
- Side Connections - 3/4" NPT tappings that allow easy connections for space heating applications (potable water only).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity (M-I-75 has 1-1/4" and M-I-100T has 2").
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections - Factory installed true dielectri
Features & Highlights
- Intended Household:5+ Person
- Fuel Type:Natural Gas
- Capacity (Gallons):75
- BTU Input:76000