KenkoAir Air Purifier with Deodorizing and Ultra Low Penetration Air Filter
KenkoAir Air Purifier with Deodorizing and Ultra Low Penetration Air Filter by Nikken at Greenwash Action. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Food, water and sleep are all important, but air is the most immediate need. It's something we use several times a minute! What could be more
Food, water and sleep are all important, but air is the most immediate need. It's something we use several times a minute! What could be more worthwhile than improving air quality? The groups who spend the most time at home are children and the elderly. Good indoor air quality is even more essential for them.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
FEATURED NIKKEN TECHNOLOGY
Multiple-stage filter design, patented ozone-free, ULPA filtration, energy-efficient technology
COVERAGE: 313 sq. ft./29 sq. m.
POWER CONSUMPTION: 55 watts
DIMENSIONS: 14.8 x 22.6 x 10 in/37.5 x 57.5 x 25.5 cm (Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.)
WEIGHT: 13.9 lb/6.3 kg
MATERIALS: Polyurethane, pol ypropylene, activated carbon, microfiber, ABS plastic
HOW TO USE: The KenkoAir Purifier may be set to operate on automatic mode or switched on at will.
FILTER REPLACEMENT: Clean the reusable profiler and replace the other filters ever y six months.
Features & Highlights
- Multiple-stage air filtration, using a number of different approaches in a sequential arrangement.
- A design that avoids the production of ozone, a common byproduct of many air-purifying systems.
- An air quality monitor and automatic operation to maintain a desired level of air quality.
- Features an ULPA - a filtration process that incorporates a prefilter,carbon deodorizing filter, mold/dust-reducing filter (ULPA) and a highly-efficient fan
- Includes: 1 unit of KenkoAir Purifier
|Package Weight:||21.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.31 x 14.29 x 14.29 inches|