Better performance, durability, and 4 times the battery life! Meets UL & CE safety standards!
Lithium technology has been increasingly popular in the rechargeable battery market. Products such as laptops, smart-phones, and tablets all use lithium batteries. Currently, all iRobot Roomba batteries use Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) technology with decreasing operating time after 6-12 months of use. The NiMh battery has memory effect and with high rate of self-discharge (over 25 percent a month).
The Best Cost/Performance Ratio
The REAL Cost You Pay for Daily Usage
- Our lithium battery: $96/800 charge cycles = about $0.12/cycle
- OEM Ni-MH batteries: $49.99/200 cycles = $0.25/cycle
- Aftermarket Ni-MH batteries: $42/200 cycles = $0.21/cycle (3800mA or 4000mA) CyberTech Battery Advantages
- Patented battery balancing technology - Built-in over protection circuits provide safety and reliability - Battery cell packs assembly in Taiwan, quality guaranteed! - Longer operating time with 4 times longer battery life, Li-NMC power cells remain at 80% capacity after 800 cycles - No memory effect + low rate of self-discharge
- The first lithium rechargeable battery for iRobot Roomba 500, 600, 700, 800 Series,
- 4400 mAh capacity, compared to the original 3200 mAh battery (operating time, varies between models)
- Fully compatible with the original charger
- Patent battery balancing technology for expanded battery life; remains fully functional after 800 charge cycles
- Built-in over-charge, over-discharge, over-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature protection
- No memory effect, Low rate of self-discharge (1 percent per month)
- 18 months warranty
iRobot are registered trademarks of iRobot Corporation.