The True Induction TI-2C Double Burner Portable Induction Cooktop is specifically designed with ease of use in mind. It’s rubber feet allow it to be placed on just about any flat surface to be used. The TI-2C features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. This allows the unit to have 1800 watts available to the burners. The TI-2C requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 10 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support at email@example.com.
Features & Highlights
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period.
- The Double Burner Portable Induction cooktop measuring 23 1/2 x 14 inches is designed for countertop use then convenient storage
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using
|Manufacturer:||Sequoia Brands, Inc|
|Publisher:||Sequoia Brands, Inc|
|Studio:||Sequoia Brands, Inc|
|Item Weight:||11.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.5 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||14.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by True Induction, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.